www.buildcircuit.com is owned and operated by Sagar Sapkota, the founder of BuildCircuit and instructor for all the workshops. There are hundreds of basic electronics and Arduino related projects published on www.buildcircuit.com.
Here’s a list of breadboard projects that you can try after completing the workshop.
- Dark Sensor and Light Sensor
- Dark Sensor using two transistors
- Dark sensor using BC557
- Dark sensor using transistor, photodiode and phototransistor
- Basic Remote Tester
- Simple clap switch
- Sound generator using NE555
- Monostable module
- Astable mode of NE555
- Toggle switch using NE555
- Up counter using multivibrator
- Infrared music transmitter and receiver
- Experiments with LM358
- Light activated police siren
- Light dependent blinker using 4093
- Light operated switch
- Melody generator
- Multivibrator module
- Basic remote tester
- RC module
- Audio amplifier using LM386
- Digital object counter on a breadboard
- Infrared transmitter
- RC module and infrared sensor
You can purchase a number of kits from our store www.buildcircuit.com.au.
If you want to purchase the kits designed by Sagar Sapkota, please check this link.